I have been asked (along with everyone else who works here) to come up with some goals for the Spring Semester.
I have a list of the goals I didn’t complete from the Fall, So I’ll start there and see what is still a valid goal and then add on anything else.
Here we go… I’ll put it in order of what needs to be done first and so on:
- roll out new website
- set up recalls in OPAC
- create a mobile version of website
- create a map of the library
- order books for departments I liase for
- create faculty request form for new requests
- link to “Books like these” in catalog
- improve print quota management
as always I’ll continue to try and stay informed about new trends, but I also want to experiment more with web applications.